Organizer has provided you with access to the Virtual Booth and now it’s time to make it ready for the event.
How to set up your booth
To edit your booth, follow these steps:
- Access the Company Portal.
- Tap on the Event you are attending.
- In the left sidebar menu click Virtual Booths section.
- Select a booth and click Edit to make the changes.
- Don't forget to Save the changes you've made to the booth.
This could be the name of the company, product or just generic one. (Eg. “Awesome Co.” "Cool Product", “Dream Team”, etc.) It’s up to you and your use case.
This is a cover image of your booth that will be displayed on the Expo page. It can be any of the 4 available sizes. The size is selected by the event organizer.
You can select custom colors for the top right bar of the booth to match your brand identity. Make sure text color perfectly fits the background color.
- Upload your logo that will be displayed on the white background under the INFO tab, in the right sidebar. (Recommended size: 200x200)
- Upload your logo that will be displayed on the dark background in the top left corner. Compact or simplified logo recommended, size: 104x104)
Provide a short info about your company. (Up to 500 characters is recommended)
Select those people from your company who can be listed at the booth and present in front of the camera during the event.
Optionally: Add links to company's social profiles. (Eg. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Optionally: Add files that you would like to share at your booth. (Eg. PDF docs, XLS etc.) (coming soon)
Optional: upload any graphic (png or jpg), video (mp4) or external video links (YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia) or even RTMP to be launched at your booth.
If you're uploading media files, please note that the maximum file size is 5 GB!
Optional: you can make a playlist from the uploaded media files and when launched at the booth it will be played in the loop one by one.
Optional: you can choose to include a special offer in your booth, such as a percentage off of a product or service, a coupon code, a giveaway, or whatever you’d like.
Optional: you can post a schedule so attendees learn more what will happen at your booth.
Ready to start the setup?
Feel free to send us a message at [email protected]