Moving events online entails new ways of cooperation with Sponsors and Partners. This article is created to help virtual event organizers find all possible ways to and promote sponsors at an online event.
What Sponsorship offer can include
- Organizers can create a business card of a sponsor in the section "Sponsors". This business card can provide attendees with the Logo, Name, Group, Description, Website, and Socials of the sponsor.
- Organizer can place sponsored banners in some or all sections of the platform.
- The sponsor may be mentioned as Session sponsor in Session description.
- Sponsor can be mentioned as a stage sponsor - Organizer adds Sponsor's logo under the Stage block in the "Live Stream" menu item.
- Organizer can create virtual booth for the sponsor. You can learn more about booth in this article.
- Organizer can use the Sponsor's logo on a screen holder on the stage when there is no session in live.
- Sponsor can be mentioned as supporting company in Random Networking section.
- Sponsor's banner can be used for Meeting System e-mails.