PINE offers to organizers various options for customizing the stream. If you need to embed a Zoom stream to your session, you can do that through RTMP protocol.
To launch the stream from the Zoom platform through RTMP you need to do the following steps:
1. Open the sessions tab in the left-side menu in your organizer account.
2. Choose the session you would like to start and click on three dots in front of the session. You need to choose the option Go Backstage.
3. In the backstage, you need to switch the type of broadcasting to RTMP as it is shown in the screenshot below.
4. As you switched to RTMP, please copy the URL and Key of the session and paste it to your Zoom webinar settings.
5. Then please start your webinar in Zoom, click on the “Continue” button in the backstage on PINE and start the session.
Please note that you need to copy the URL and the Key for every session.
You can also get the streaming key and URL for RTMP in the Media Library as well in case you want to make a continuous stream. Please check how to do it here.
Pay attention to that if your RTMP is connected via the Media Library, there will not be any live marker on the stage and the Q&A section.
Moreover, the RTMP protocol broadcasts only video and sound signals, so other custom functions like switching to different languages that are offered by your media service cannot be used in PINE.
If you have any difficulties with Zoom settings, please check the manual from Zoom Help Center.
If you still have questions, you can also contact us at [email protected].