When you forgot the password for your profile on the PINE platform, you can restore it without any problems.
There are several steps you need to do in order to recover your password:
- Please enter your email on the login page in the field that is shown on the screenshot below.
2. On the next page you will see 2 options for further steps. The first one is to get access to your profile via the link that is sent to your email address. The second option is to log in to the system by entering the password.
In case you need just to get access to your account without typing a password please choose the option “Email me a link” in order to receive a magic link.
3. In case you need to recover your password, please click on the button “Log in”. There you can enter your password if you remember it or ask for password recovery. To do that, please click on the button “Forgot password”.
4. On the next page you will see to which email the recovery link will be sent. If everything is correct, please click on the button “Send me a link”.
5. The final step is to check your email and follow the link. Then you will be offered to create a new password.
Congratulations! The password is recovered and you can use your PINE account.
If there are still any questions, feel free to contact us via [email protected]