Organizers can publish the event before its official start but not earlier than 14 days before the actual start of the event.
Usually, events are published earlier in order to give attendees the possibility to learn more about the platform and set up their account according to their needs, so they can be ready for networking by the beginning of the event.
What features are available before the start of the event?
- Creating an Attendee card
- Checking the existing lists of attendees, companies, sponsors, speakers
- Interacting with other participants in the Event chat
- Exploring the Information page
- Exploring the Lobby section
- Viewing the Jobs list
- Exploring the Sessions program for the event
- Bookmark activities, attendees and speakers that are interesting for a participant
- Schedule private meetings within the time of the event
- Set up a personal profile in the Event settings
Please note that all activities that were scheduled on time are not available before the start of the event. So, attendees cannot watch streams, hold private meetings, use Random Networking, open rooms, etc.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]